- Introduction: This document set out our complaints policy. If you are a User of SUYUH, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
- Who we are and how to contact us: SUYUH is operated by SUYUH GmbH. We are a limited company registered in Germany, we have our office at Technologiepark 8, TecUP, 33100 Paderborn , Germany.
- Who can use this Complaints Policy? Whether or not you are a User of SUYUH, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to SUYUH.
- How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about SUYUH (including any complaint about Content appearing on SUYUH or the conduct of a User), please send your complaint to email@example.com including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates. If you are unable to contact us by email, please write to us at the following address: SUYUH GmbH, Technologiepark 8, TecUP, 33100 Paderborn , Germany.
- How we will deal with your complaint: Following receipt of your complaint under section 5 above:
We are not obligated to inform you of the outcome of your complaint, but do the best to let you know.
- we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within a timescale which is appropriate to the nature of your complaint;
- if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- we will in good faith take such actions as we consider appropriate to deal with the issue which your complaint has raised. If you have complained about Content which appears on SUYUH and we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful or otherwise breaches our Acceptable Use Policy, we will act quickly to remove such Content.
- Unjustified or abusive complaints: If you are a User of SUYUH, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy which is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may terminate your User account.